Clever Devices designs innovative technology solutions for all modes of public transportation, including fixed-route, bus rapid transit, paratransit and rail. Clever Devices solutions enhance mobility and help meet the public transportation challenges of communities around the world. Clever Devices deliver scalable and modular Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), providing benefits to transit system operators and the riding public.
The Associate in the Product department is a position geared towards a recent college graduate responsible for working closely with Product Managers, Product Engineers, and Strategic Account Managers to assist in growing/developing new business opportunities and the facilitation of the Agile Development Process. The Associate is responsible for assisting with pre-sales services including system engineering, preliminary requirements/scope development, user interface mockups, technical product presentations, training, troubleshooting and technical account management.
* Assists with technical marketing support in the design and integration of customer applications
* Conduct product demonstrations and technical overviews in support of industry trade shows and on-site customer opportunities
* Interface with Marketing, Sales,Engineering, Training, Project Management, and Systems Engineering as a customer advocate for features and functionality designed to enhance and strengthen existing and future product offerings
* Assist and participate in the development of business plans, marketing strategy, market penetration plans and order forecasts in assigned product lines including Product Status Presentations
* Monitor customer requirements with both existing and future products
* Research competitor pricing and positioning of product base
* Assist in the preparation and presentation of demonstrations and of company products
* Identifies and readies products for customer demonstrations
* Assesses competitor systems/products and determine their functionality accuracy
* Provides in-house product testing and evaluation
* Provides on-site software/hardware installations and upgrades at client’s facilities
* Analyzes and correlates quantitative data to real event data
* Prepares all materials to be needed at trade shows
* Prepares trade show booth as needed
* Provide technical support to the sales force
* Provides product specifications
* Travels to customer facilities as needed to provide pre and post sales support
* Performs follow-up technical support of specific applications
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent discipline.
* Internship or other related experience in an engineering or product management/development capacity.
* Some experience launching and maintaining technical products preferred
* Working knowledge of both networking and application related protocol and technologies
* Log file and basic SQL queries
* A high level of achievement and a motivation to succeed
* Ability to innovate and work independently
* Ability to travel on short notice to customer facilities at least 30% travel
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong sense of urgency
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills
* Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a complete manner
* Computer skills including MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and ability to learn new software programs such as Axapta
Apply to Clever Devices (Product Management Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.