ECRA Group is a premier national consulting firm focused on assisting organizations in being more strategic in their quality improvement efforts. By focusing on the alignment of leadership recruitment and development, strategic planning, human resources, and analytics, ECRA helps organizations be more effective by focusing energy and resources towards what truly matters.
The Full Stack .NET Developer is a technical individual who is detail-oriented, delivers high quality software in a fast-paced team environment, and has a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions. The Full Stack .Net Developer, is able to analyze software requirements from which quality software solutions are created. The Full Stack .Net Developer is able to work not only with other engineers, developers, designers, and testers, but also with more business minded individuals such as our Product Development Team and Service Delivery Department. It is expected the Full Stack .Net Developer understands what constitutes good programming practices - and is committed to assisting teammates in adhering to those standards. When addressing issues concerning
requirements, technical matters, and production issues. The Full Stack .Net Developer must be extremely proactive, detailed oriented, and be able to write the correct test for the problem. Some DevOps knowledge is also required (CICD). It is expected that the Full Stack .Net Developer be a participant in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards. The Full Stack .Net Developer would also act as a resource for teammates with less experience.
* Assisting in the maintenance of an existing platform
* Building new microservices for a new platform
* Building out front-end logic on ASP.NET MVC framework
* Creating data tables and stored procedures
* Uploading data and creating solutions for our team of Research Analysts
* Implementing mock-ups from design and UX on the front-end
**Skills and Key Competencies:**
* Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
* Experience in ASP.NET MVC/WebAPIs and .NET 4.5+ broadly
* Familiarity with Google Material Design
* Experience in using Entity Framework and code-first migrations
* An understanding of database design fundamentals
* Detail oriented, producing tractable solutions
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
* 2+ years overall programming experience in .Net/C# environments.
* 2+ years experience using a DBMS such as MySQL or MariaDB
* 2+ years experience in an Agile environment
* Python experience preferred
* Minor or experience with statistics preferred
Apply to ECRA Group (Full Stack .NET Web Developer / Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.