Anyone who has redeemed a coupon, filled a prescription or returned a product, has touched Inmar. We apply technology and data science to improve outcomes for consumers and those who serve them. As a trusted intermediary for over 35 years, we have unmatched access to billions of consumer and business transactions in real time. Out analytics, platforms and services enable engagement with shoppers, patients, and optimize results.
Under general supervision of the Supply Chain Engineering Manager, the Software Engineer is an engineer who performs work assignments in one or more of the following areas: providing technical guidance and direction to other staff members; participating in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design, system/application development, unit testing, support during QA and User Acceptance Testing, implementation and integration; customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology; conducting all activities in accordance with standards and procedures.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
* Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments
* Participate in peer code reviews
* Mentor team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected
* Translate business requirements and product specifications into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
* Maintain a focus on rapid delivery of new features to market while maintaining stability and uptime
* Maintain familiarity with the evolving trends in software development
* 4 or more years work related experience and B.S. in computer science or information systems
* 2 or more years of experience in enterprise application development in the .NET environment
* 2 or more years of experience with database development and tuning in the MS SQL Server platform specifically: T-SQL, stored procedures, data warehousing and ETL, SSIS, SSRS
* Strong understanding of object orientation and familiarity with classical design patterns
* Strong experience with ADO.NET/ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
* Ability to troubleshoot environment/hosting-related issues with web technology (DNS, LoadBalancing, IIS, Windows Server, SSL, Security Contexts, basic firewall and networking concepts)
* Familiar with Service Orientation/RESTful Patterns and Concepts/API Design Fundamentals
* Familiar with Dependency Injection and unit testing (Unity or Ninject)
* Familiar with source control systems and tools, including Git, TFS or Microsoft Visual Studio Online
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.