* Has a +1 Service Attitude; immediately and courteously responds to guests needs to repair and
* Resolve room maintenance requests and problems as they arise. Communicates with guests to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision.
* Completes repair orders for general repair as requested within allotted time frame; follows the
* L.A.F.F. procedure. Prioritizes work day by always placing guest impact and safety items first. Immediately communicates any expected delays in completing items to the Manger on Duty.
* Executes, administers, and documents Preventive Maintenance Program for rooms. Assures completion of all guest rooms within 120 days.
* Maintains and manages work orders in computer system as well as completes work orders on a timely basis. Meets daily with Manager on Duty and Executive Housekeeper / Rooms Manager to communicate status of any Out of Order rooms.
* Verifies compliance of the Company’s preventative maintenance program on the building systems and equipment including, but not limited to chillers, air conditioners, boilers, electrical systems, refrigeration, plumbing, air handling equipment, and pool equipment as assigned and as defined in Company procedures and / or standards. Assigns with proper training and direction completion of preventative maintenance work or repairs to others as appropriate. Monitors adherence to appropriate codes as well as safety directives in the maintenance and repair of the building systems / equipment, and fire protection / related auxiliary systems. Also performs major repairs and / or adjustments to the systems in coordination with the Regional Maintenance Manager as directed or required. Completes all necessary reporting and documentation as required. Under general supervision, responsible for the operation, maintenance, adjustments, testing, and repair of fire protection systems and related auxiliary systems.
* Conducts daily water testing and makes adjustments as needed; vacuums pool daily to remove any dirt; inspects pool, pump, and motor daily; fills chemicals. Evaluates water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and mechanical operations of pool. Completes daily inspection of the pool and pool area for cleanliness, appearance, pool chemical balance and safety; completes maintenance log daily as required.
* Displays proficiency in air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, energy conservation, and / or general building maintenance.
* Performs Maintenance Cart Program duties per procedures. Completes all documentation as required.
* Ensures that property and equipment are maintained in a safe manner, and that all repairs are made as specified by manufacturer. Reports any unsafe conditions to management.
* Responsible for management of maintenance expenses to maximize hotel profitability. Advises management of needed repairs and required expenditures; obtains approval as required. Assists with communication of contractor deficiencies on repair projects.
* Responsible for maintaining tool inventory and condition of tools.
* Assists in meeting room set-up and breakdown, as required or assigned.
* Complies with hotel's safety / security rules and instructions in performing work efficiently while protecting self, fellow workers and the hotel.
* Appreciates the diversity of our team and guests and contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times.
* Provides ongoing training for Maintenance Tech I team members.
* Collaborates with management to recruit, interview, and schedule for department needs.
* Performs other duties as required or assigned.