At CureMD, healthcare technology is our core focus. This single vision has enabled us to continuously innovate products and services that facilitate care providers while providing steady growth and profitability.
CureMD offers an exciting work environment with attractive remuneration package commensurate with successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. For more information visit our website
• Close sales of the CureMD solution with medical practices in defined region and specialty.
• Responsible for daily new business prospecting through cold calling and lead nurturing for small, medium, and large medical practices
• Drive the sales cycle through qualification, discovery, planning, promoting, demonstrating, referencing and closing.
• Analyze prospective customer needs and provide CureMD product and services information
• Educate and set expectations regarding the CureMD solution, from demonstration to delivery to ongoing optimal usage.
• Arranges and conducts site visits, conference calls, and pre-demonstration sessions
• Execute sales leveraging marketing materials, videos, portal demonstrations and proposal documents
• Maintains ongoing industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition
• Communicate and collaborate with the Team Lead on established goals and objectives
• Attend industry trade shows and conferences several times annually. Overnight travel required
• Travels regionally - 50% as required by the position
• 1+ years of field sales experience selling Practice Management, EMR, and/or Revenue Cycle Management.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Proven sales producer; must prove sales track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Sharp communication skills are required – verbal, written, and product demonstration.
• Ability to present concepts and demonstrate software functionality using persuasive sales techniques.
• Must possess hunter and new business development mentality
• Good negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills
• Should be already comfortable in medical and health IT terminology.
• Working knowledge of the healthcare IT industry itself – PM, EMR, EDI, RCM, eRx tools, a plus.
• Working knowledge of medical practice workflow and operational issues, a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.