CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
The sensor development team is responsible for building a small kernel level sensor which deploys on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux. Developers are expected to own design and development of core features on the platform. Features will cross cut most core OS subsystems such as file system, memory and process, and networking. Many features are also built in a way that they will have shared components across multiple platforms. The team operates under the Agile development principles and ships frequently.
* Design and develop software with cross platform deliverables (Windows, Mac, Linux) including server and desktop.
* Own features from design to delivery including participation in product demo at the end of the sprint
* Collaborate with multi functional team in various physical locations
* Troubleshoot issues with the product as reported from Support or Test.
* Other projects as assigned
* Can produce high quality software and can demonstrate that capability, be it through job experience, schoolwork, or contributions to community projects.
* Experience working on a team to ship major features and releases.
* Able to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team.
* Low-level OS knowledge in either Windows, Mac OS or Linux
* Flexible with working in user and kernel space and on multiple platforms, learning new areas as required.
* Solid experience developing in C/C++
* Low-level (e.g. driver, kernel, firmware) experience
* Strong background in kernel development on any of the platforms, with an interest in growing skills in other platforms.
* Familiarity and experience with Agile process
* OS system expertise for core concepts and subsystems
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.