CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information.
The SQL Developer is responsible for contributing to the creating schemas to store Commercial Real Estate (CRE) data and related performance time series, stored procedures to process that data, and utilize the Microsoft BI stack to facilitate analytics. He/she is also responsible for the data and analysis services behind Power BI and Reporting Service development to deliver high quality reports.
* Design and implement new tables to store commercial real estate data and related performance time series
* Design appropriate indexes for new tables, and analyze existing indexes for improvement
* Code stored procedures of high complexity to meet product requirements
* Work with designers to implement and maintain SSRS reports.
* Ensure that SSRS reports are of the highest visual quality
* Conduct performance analysis to ensure products provide optimal performance
* Deliver work products that meet specifications, are free of defects, and have excellent performance
* Keep up to date with database development best practices
* 3+ years’ experience as a SQL Developer with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with Enterprise application development
* Moderate to advanced knowledge of T-SQL programming
* Moderate to advanced knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services
* Basic to moderate knowledge of performance tuning
* Basic to moderate knowledge of Power BI is a strong plus
* Machine Learning Experience is a strong plus.
* Possesses good analytical and problem solving abilities
* Possesses good aesthetical judgment
* Familiarity with .NET Framework and C# is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.