CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information.
CoStar Group is currently in search of a motivated and experienced Generalist/HRBP to join our HR team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to balance multiple priorities and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to beat our own growth records and offers bountiful opportunities to learn and grow.
Under the supervision of the Principal, HRBP, the primary objective of this role is to partner with CoStar Group managers to increase their effectiveness so they can create an environment in which our employees are highly successful and engaged. The selected candidate will manage employee relations for our 1400+ Research force by; delivering training, providing compliance, policy and procedure interpretation and coaching and counseling managers and employees. In addition, the Generalist/HRBP will support specific client groups and implement HR initiatives that are aligned with the talent needs of the business.
* Provide a consultative, proactive approach to employees and managers at various levels on employee matters.
* Coach Managers in an effort to aid in their effectiveness and development.
* Meet with managers and employees regarding performance issues. Counsel Managers regarding appropriate corrective actions and review and approve corrective action documents to ensure internal processes and policies are followed.
* Lead and participate in recurring HR processes including; quarterly bonus program, promotion, performance review process, and engagement survey roll-out.
* Co-facilitate training on employee development, coaching and other management topics.
* Participate in the development, recommendation and implementation of policies and procedures.
* Coach and provide guidance to Sr. HR Coordinator
* Evaluate and advise on the impact of changes on employees, HR systems and Partner with HR centers of excellence to ensure execution of all human resources operations within client group.
* Partner with HRIS team to create and/or maintain HR structures and improve processes.
* Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights and proactively convert these insights into recommendations
* Collaborate with business leaders to design organizational structures, job roles and talent management processes to drive organizational strategy and meet business objectives.
* Provide onsite HR support for Columbia, MD research office preferably once a week
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
* Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist/HRBP experience required
* Ability to build strong relationships with internal client groups based on trust and mutual respect
* Strong knowledge and experience in federal and multi-state employment laws and regulations.
* Demonstrated ability to persuade and effectively communicate with management and interact with employees at all levels.
* Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters and to effectively prioritize, organize and manage time.
* Successful candidate will be self-directed and collaborative.
* Demonstrated ability to resolve issues through active listening, good judgment and problem solving skills.
* Experience using Workday is desired.
Apply to CoStar Group (Human Resources Business Partner)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.