Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
Provides technical product/application support to end-users by responding to and diagnosing problems through discussion with users. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps. May interact with the technology team to identify and correct core problem. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Calls are typically second tier. Provide batch process and deployment support. May participate in providing 24/7 support.
* Support both internal and external users with technical and application issues.
* Monitor phone and email queues.
* Provide first level assistance for defined problems and escalate tickets/calls as necessary.
* Log tickets and escalate to product support.
* Track calls and document problems.
* Consult knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follow through on resolution with callers.
* Answer, read and document information into tracking tickets.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Two year technical degree or equivalent work related experience preferred
* Entry level position, but customer support experience is preferred
* Aptitude for providing excellent customer service
* Good communication skills
* Problem solving skills
* Telephone etiquette
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.