Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. We provide next-generation payment services to the world's largest payment processor, First Data, (USD$2.2 trillion processing volume). Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers.
At Clover, we enable commerce anywhere and everywhere. With the 2016 launch of CloverGO, our latest all-in-one mobile card reader (swipe/EMV and contactless payments – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay), we’re continuing our mission to deliver innovative, secure & reliable fintech products & services for Small- & Medium-sized Businesses. As we continue to expand our platform, we’re looking for talented iOS engineers to join us in building out the iOS Payment SDK to allow independent developers to build on top of our payments platform. As part of the world's largest payment processor, First Data, (USD$2.2 trillion processing volume), CloverGo’s development team will be shaping the next generation of fintech payment products & services. The iOS SDK engineering team will work with payment hardware and software components to develop an SDK package that leverages the latest Bluetooth framework, push notification technology and other rest API services.
* You’ll learn about various components that make up the Clover/First Data payment ecosystem
* You’ll work hands-on with the hardware & software team to develop the SDK framework
* You’ll work with technologies such as Bluetooth LE & push notifications technology services
* You will be responsible for building IOS payment applications, working with payment card readers, supporting MV, mag swipe and NFC forms of payments
* You will support SDK integration with Clover merchantsYou will design & implement new features by applying the appropriate Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming concepts
* You will implement unit tests for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability
* 3+ years of hands on experience with native app mobile development for IOS using objective-C and Swift, cocoa frameworks.
* Understanding of IOS best practices for app design, supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards and OS versions
* Experience with version control in a team environment (strong knowledge of GIT is a must)
* Experience in generating and managing enterprise and development certificates and deployments to Apple app store
* Experience in Payments industry, strong knowledge of Push notification service and google analytics is desired
* Experience working with Bluetooth devices is a plus
* You have a passion for mobile development and thirst to learn
* You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* You are a quick learner and effective communicator, who can step up and take ownership of work to get things done
* You enjoy and appreciate working and collaborating with others from various backgrounds, as part of a team