BrightTALK is a rapidly growing marketing platform for live event and video content targeting business professionals. With over 5.5 million users already registered, BrightTALK fuels a knowledge exchange among communities of professionals looking for information relevant to their jobs and careers. With offices in London, San Francisco, Denver and New York, BrightTALK is building a great company with a vibrant work environment.
We are looking for organized, technically-minded and confident new freelance team members to work both remotely and in our office located on E24th Street in Manhattan as a part of our live webcasting department. The Freelance Webcast Coordinator will be managing webinars utilizing the BrightTALK™ platform. This position is contracted on an as-needed basis. Some work outside of business hours will be required and applicants will be asked to train or work from BrightTALK’s offices. Ideally, candidates will have consistent availability over the next four to six months and will be flexible with regard to working remotely or in office. Candidates with broad availability will be viewed favorably. Compensation to be an hourly rate based on complexity of assigned events.
Primary responsibilities include managing audio webinars via the BrightTALK platform, managing video broadcasts using Telestream’s Wirecast encoding and streaming software, responding immediately to scheduling requests, and communicating quickly and accurately with the team.
* Execution of live audio and video webcasts, including client management
* Covering event bookings as necessary, including those outside of business hours
* Maintaining fast and accurate communication
The ideal candidate is reliable, well-spoken and demonstrates a professional demeanor. Fluency in languages other than English is a plus. All remote webinars will be web based and will require the use of a phone. To facilitate working remotely, the candidate must have access to a reliable Internet connection and Mac or Windows PC, landline phone and quiet working environment.
* Live audio production for web, radio or teleconference
* Experience with web-based content management systems
* Excellent writing skills and good attention to detail
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of professional experience
* Experience with video and audio production
* Experience with audio production or post-production
* Experience managing conference calls and/or moderating live events
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.