Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
- Work as the lead contracts administrator to support key projects within a large contracts organization.
- Support strategic initiatives within the contracts organization and the firm, provide direct assistance to the vice president of contracts and the executive leadership team on special projects, data calls, information gathering, and analysis, and develop presentations for delivery to firm leadership.
- Support a range of subject matter expertise, including internal operations and federal government contracting, with an emphasis on DoD.
- Work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with plenty of variety.
- Help to implement a relationship management call strategy, monitor and analyze trends in federal procurement and the impact to their portfolio of contracts, and help to ensure data integrity with key internal systems, staff and operational matters, and training initiatives.
- Handle multiple priorities effectively and apply knowledge of financial issues, profit and loss implications, federal procurement topics, advanced deck-writing, and Microsoft PowerPoint expertise.
- 8+ years of experience with federal government contracting
- Experience in customer relationship development and management with internal and external customers
- Experience in establishing agreements with Small Business prime contractors and SBA's Small Business Subcontractor Rule
- Experience with all contract types, including FFP, T&M, Cost Reimbursable, or IDIQ
- Experience with GSA Schedules
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with deck-writing and Microsoft PowerPoint expertise
- Knowledge of FAR and agency supplements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with briefing senior leaders and executives
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Booz Allen Hamilton (Contract Administrator Lead)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.