AllSeated delivers the world’s finest event experiences through intense product innovation, a focus on providing amazing customer support and radical simplification of the event planning process. We have transformed the event industry from paper-and-pencil to an all-digital platform where the entire event ecosystem – venues, caterers, planners, vendors, wedding couples and hosts – can come together to collaboratively delight their clients and grow their businesses with tools to manage all of it.
Our developers work closely with our technology team, subject matter experts and design team members to develop enterprise web applications, build specifications and make recommendations on the use and practice of emerging technologies. Object-oriented programming, interface design and database administration are all elements of this position.
* Work closely with the Technology Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
* Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for SaaS applications.
* Produce project estimates during development process, including expertise required, total number of development hours required, etc.
* Attend meetings during development and planning.
* Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
* Communicate to the Project Team with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
* Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them in.
* Develop software deployment programs; Execute deployment. Set up new client application hosting.
* Handle helpdesk issues related to programming customizations, bug fixes and patches
* 2 years experience in Spring Framework
* 2 years experience with HTML and CSS, preferably experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
* 2 years experience Object-Oriented Web programming
* 1-year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
* Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
* Experience with agile teams, using Git, Jenkins, and other CI/CD tools.
* Self-starter with strong self-management skills
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.