We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
Qventus is looking for backend developers who can help redefine the healthcare systems. We are seeking folks who will build and own significant components of the Qventus backend systems and decision support modules.
* Design and implement highly scalable backend systems and algorithms
* Work closely with rest of the team members to develop, test, deploy, and operate high quality software
* Design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
* Experience with stream processing, messaging semantics, scheduling algorithms, and distributed systems fundamentals – Kafka, Spark, Storm or related technologies
* Ability to design scalable and messaging systems for high throughput, performance, reliability and latency
* Data modeling and design -- SQL, NoSQL & in-memory databases
* Savvy on modern security design principles, threats & preventive implementations
* 5-7+ years of professional experience working with modern programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python and SQL
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience with large-scale metrics and monitoring
* Experience with performance testing, troubleshooting and tuning
* Experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs and micro services
* Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.