**Purchasing and Inventory Management (70%)**
* Take a hands-on approach to addressing real-time problems and opportunities.
* Develop spreadsheets to track purchasing, spend, and create monthly reports.
* Measure/analyze key operations metrics, identify improvement opportunities and deliver actionable insights
* Manages the beverage (beer and wine, coffee and tea, dairy and kombucha and CO2) including rotation calendars, purchasing, and vendor management for all locations.
* Responsible for all smallwares purchasing, inventory, and vendor management for all locations
* Manages office floor snack program which includes ordering snacks and fruit according to seasonal rotations for all locations.
* Manage inventory of capital equipment for all locations.
* Manages relationship with a variety of service (uniform, towel and chemical) vendors for all locations.
* Reporting to the General Manager, help establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures, and best practices.
* Manage vendors relations and identify new suppliers according to price, quality, customer support, reliability while aligned with Airbnb Food program core tenants (local, sustainable, and high-integrity suppliers (values-based supply chain).
* On behalf of Food team, partner with Facilities and Finance/Procurement and advise on the development of all contracts and agreements.
* Establish and implement inventory systems and management policies and provide training to staff.
* Explore new opportunities to engage and improve service, infrastructure and operational efficiencies.
* Work with BOH Lead Receivers to ensure invoices have been coded correctly.
**Day to day operations (20%)**
* Maintains high standards for Service Coordinators in all service areas, primarily product display break rooms and tea points.
* Oversees education and training programs surrounding product and beverage experience.
* Ensuring all staff is trained on espresso machines and keg (N/A and alcoholic) replacement and troubleshooting.
* Create system for maintaining quantities/collaborating with service coordinators (leads) to communicate volume needs.
* Performs all functions related to FOH receiving and breaking down deliveries, moving back stock to floor, introducing new products and product mix, and overseeing the stocking shelves.
* Meets all timelines for project related requests.
* Active participation in meetings.
* Maintains high level quality and presentation (abundance, organization, seasonality, safety).
* Delegates to service coordinator leads and holds each team member accountable to completing daily operational tasks or small program related projects.
* Demonstrates and fosters the Airbnb core values, ethos and culture and committing to Global Manager Compact.
**Facilities, Safety, Sanitation (10%)**
* Adheres to all Health Department, OSHA regulations and other regulatory compliance.
* Provides staff education and training regarding proper equipment handling and health and safety standards.
* Communicate new information for the accuracy of signage as needed.
* Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all office floor equipment.
* Primary point of contact for all cafe and office floor equipment maintenance, snack and beverage freshness and quality issues.