Welcome to 7-Eleven - A World Leader
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7-Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
Manages IT project management initiatives involving system requirements, timing and execution for end users. Plans and coordinates the IT change management process. Oversees communication through full cycle of assigned projects with all parties involved.
* Manage organizational change management from conception to end on all assigned projects.
* Develop the plan, critical timing check points, identify end users, oversee testing and outline communication strategies.
* Coordinate with project stakeholders, project managers and end users.
* Works with cross-functional IT teams to design, develop, and integrate IT processes and procedures utilizing best practices and industry standard frameworks for Organizational Change Management.
* Provide insight and advice on emerging process and control frameworks for Organizational Change Management.
* Ensure seamless execution of all process improvement and organizational change management related activities across the IT organization by applying process improvement, organizational change management methodologies, communication, training plans and possibly content, planning,
* Organizational readiness assessment and stakeholder analysis.
* Pro-actively identify additional communication opportunities and update on a regular basis status of projects, anticipated challenges and ensure successful delivery related to organizational change management.
* Provides coaching and guidance to the IT leadership and management team on their roles in each process improvement and change
* Acts as a change agent to implement and manage best practices across the IT organization.
* Lead the development and maintain an Organizational Change Management methodology, procedures and templates tailored to use within 7-Eleven.
* Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
* Experience: 8-10, Change Management, Project Management, IT Systems.
* Excellent organization and communication skills at multiple levels from C Suite to Franchisees and Store Associates.
* Ability to analyze situations, anticipate road blocks and challenges and create realistic solutions while also ensuring participation and buy-in from all stakeholders and participants involved.
* Project management skills for large, multi year projects.
* Experience in a retail environment and store application systems.
* Internal Posting Ends: 2/1/2016.
Apply to 7-Eleven (Organizational Change Manager (IT))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.