Viacom, short for "Video & Audio Communications", is an American media conglomerate with various worldwide interests in cable and satellite television networks (MTV Networks and BET), and movie production and distribution with Paramount Motion Pictures Group.
The Sales Assistant (Ad Sales) supports the Media Sales Executive Team including all administrative needs.
* Answers phones, schedules appointments/confirms meetings/maintains daily schedules for all executives
* Arranging travel with Viacom’s travel agency; preparing itineraries
* Handle and submit T&E expenses, department expenses, invoices and POs
* Ordering supplies and maintaining office inventory
* Minimum years of exp 2+-years Administrative work experience in either Sales/Marketing support in a Media/Cable company, Ad Agency or related department.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written; strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to work well in a team, as well as with internal and external clients.
* Professional phone demeanor.
* Ability to prioritize work under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment.
* Basic knowledge of Media & Advertising Sales
* Aptitude to work with numbers and strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
* Proficient in MS Office. DealMaker/VCI experience is a plus.
* Flexible with overtime as needed.
Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.