Turbonomic’s Hybrid Cloud Management Platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health.
As one of our Technical Account Managers (TAM), you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Turbonomic’s largest and most complex customers. You will serve as a TAM to ensure successful implementations and to ensure that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their operationalization of Turbonomic technology, documenting Turbonomic value and ROI realization. Additionally, you will become the customer’s single point of contact into all of Turbonomic. As such, your technical abilities are critical in identifying solutions, troubleshooting issues, and answering technical questions as they arise.
* Provide project leadership for the customer’s major Turbonomic initiatives. This would include project management functions and solutions architecting functions
* Assist the customer in defining, capturing, documenting and sharing the actual financial value provided by Turbonomic and establish the ROI
* Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements , with assistance from our internal engineering group and product management
* Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Turbonomic, virtualization, converged infrastructure and storage networks
* Gather and maintain current information on the customer’s virtualization infrastructure
* Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Turbonomic Product Management teams based on customer requirements
* Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Turbonomic solutions
* Function as a front-line technical resource for “best practice” and informal customer questions and act as liaison between customers and both the Engineering and Product Management offices
* 5 years experience minimum in customer-facing positions as a technical account manager, client manager, professional services consultant or sales engineer
* Understanding of hardware and software architecture, and infrastructure design and development
* Strong technical background, with previous experience in Linux system administration and Virtualization management
* Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
* Strong professional documentation skills and willingness to create professional documented deliverables for customers
* Strong understanding of strategic sales process
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* Ability to travel approx. 25% percent of the time
* Software Development experience a plus
* Candidates that live and work on the West Coast will be considered
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.