Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
The Salesforce Inbox and Einstein Solutions Engineering Specialist (Pre Sales) team is an innovative group of professionals leading the new Artificial Intelligence for Salesforce. This talented team is looking for a seasoned professional who can present our Einstein and Salesforce Inbox product offerings in the best light to prospects and customers based on a customer's specific business requirements. The successful candidate should bring experience that establishes credibility and maintain a presence / delivery that is confident and assured. The primary goal of our team members is to partner with distribution on being the technical advisor for all aspects of Einstein and Salesforce Inbox. Leadership, strategic thinking, collaboration, and communication are key factors in being successful in this role. The SE world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in design, business consulting and technology is leveraged every day to drive the innovation.
* The Einstein and Salesforce Inbox Solution Engineer works closely with Field Sales teams and Field Solution Engineers, their peers, and product management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer
* Evangelizing Einstein and Salesforce Inbox value to customers (including c- -level execs and IT) and field teams
* Business requirements assessment and delivery of findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
* Development of a technical sales strategy
* Configuring and effectively demonstrating our solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations)
* Working well in a matrix organization, including AE field sales, SE service executives and implementation partners
* Execute Einstein and Salesforce Inbox enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
* 5+ years relevant experience in sales engineering, technical consulting (implementation), or Salesforce administration
* BS or higher in a business or technical field
* Previous consulting experience including configuration and design of solutions with software applications
* General knowledge of cloud security principles & IT infrastructure
* Experience in integrations and cloud solutions including APIs
* Exceptional oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Continuous and thoughtful listener & communicator; proven ability to gather and share market and customer feedback
* Experience in a customer-facing role
* SaaS experience specifically with CRM, ERP or Customer Management tools especially Salesforce
* Experience with working with cross-functional teams with a track record of building positive relationships
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.