TM Floyd & Company (TMF) is an Information Technology consulting group dedicated to providing innovative and cost-effective IT solutions.
Terry M. Floyd, Managing Partner and Founder, started TMF in 1976 to help organizations develop and manage their business technologies.
TM Floyd & Company is hiring an Account Manager responsible for the collection, analysis, review, documentation, and communication of customer needs and requirements. This position is located in Columbia, SC. The Account Manager will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
* Monitoring service levels, reporting actual versus agreed to service levels, and reviewing service levels with the customer to determine opportunities for improvement
* Establishing and reporting metrics to measure information systems performance and satisfaction
* Reporting service-level agreement (SLA) performance
* Taking a proactive marketing approach when communicating with customers
* Negotiating final estimates, authorization, and start/completion dates for each request
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* At least 5 years of client relationship management, information systems marketing, or product improvement experience
* Medicare experience desired
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply to TM Floyd & Company (Account Manager (Information Systems))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.