For over two decades, the TGS team has built quantitative trading systems that have produced exceptional results across a range of financial markets. We use scientific methods and engineering discipline to solve challenging problems and develop technology solutions. Our Irvine office is as unique as our Southern California location, combining elements of high tech, finance, and applied research in a collegial atmosphere and beautiful workspace.
Software engineers play a vital role in the success of our business and form a core part of the organization. We tend to look for talented generalists who are capable of working in areas that can include large scale distributed systems, high-performance trading platforms, complex applications, infrastructure, and tools.
* Development and maintenance of large, complex software and hardware systems, including identification of bottlenecks and optimization of performance.
* Design and development of monitoring tools and interfaces that enable analysis of data from all aspects of our existing systems.
* Leadership of complex software projects and initiatives.
* Large software systems: design, development, testing, and maintenance.
* Programming languages: extensive experience (e.g. with C, C++ and/or Java).
* High performance systems: experience developing multi-threaded or shared memory systems.
* User interfaces: including monitoring tools, graphical interfaces, web tools, and web development.
* Production systems: support of real-time operations and critical systems.
* Systems programming: systems-level programming and hacking operating systems (especially Linux).
* Scripting languages: such as shell scripts, perl, python, etc.
* Large data sets: programs to parse, process, and/or analyze.
Apply to TGS Management (Senior Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.