Strata Decision Technology develops Software-as-a-Service solutions for financial analytics, business intelligence, and decision support needs in the healthcare industry. It offers StrataJazz, a platform for planning, budgeting, cost accounting, forecasting, and reporting needs. It also provides solutions for use in academic medical centers, community hospitals, children's hospitals, and other healthcare systems in the United States.
We are looking for a full stack .NET developer who is passionate about programming and solving problems and is ready to tackle coding on all aspects of a powerful enterprise software system, from the database layer to the UI front-end (and everything in between). We embrace Agile, and we are team focused. You will be part of a small Scrum team working with testers, UX designers, Product Manager, and Scrum Master. We run 2 week sprints, and the entire team participates in design and story point estimation.
* Write code that is testable, maintainable, adaptable, and scalable
* Develop and maintain complex features and services that meet business requirements
* Engage and participate in Agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retrospective, and Sprint Review
* Ensure product quality through automated tests and submitting code reviews
* Learn financial and healthcare concepts
* 2+ years of experience with Microsoft stack (C# or VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL)
* Experience with database design and writing complex SQL queries
* A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
* Open to feedback and growth
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* B.S. degree or foreign academic equivalent in General Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related engineering field with 3.3 - 4.0 GPA
Apply to Strata Decision Technology (.NET Software Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.