Return Path is the expert in deliverability. Every day, our customers trust our data and insights to help them optimize their email marketing. Partnered with best-in-class email service providers, we help marketers take their email programs to the next level by driving more response and increasing revenue.
Account Coordinator’s at Return Path are enthusiastic problem solvers! You love to troubleshoot client problems, as well as view and analyze situations from a very logical, systematic perspective. In this role you will work closely with the Client Services team to assist in ensuring that clients maximize their email programs’ potential. This position has close interaction with all members of the Client Services team, providing administrative and account management support on both an ongoing.
* Assist account team by proactively monitoring client accounts, analyzing issues and providing recommended resolutions.
* Analyze client delivery performance across a variety of proprietary Return Path tools and publicly accessible tools to assist in determining most likely root cause(s) of delivery problems.
* Modify and maintain user accounts, contacts and IP addresses for clients.
* Responsible for generating, formatting and preparing initial reports based on client specific data.
* Record customer interactions in the issue tracking system.
* Join strategic client calls, take notes, and perform action items from those calls as a path to learning about email program optimization.
* Onboard new clients and provide training on the RP Tools Suite
* 1-3 years of Client Service experience and a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, both about businesses and technologies.
* Ability to troubleshoot client problems and complex product issues.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision and to seek assistance proactively as needed to reach the goals of the department.
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced, iterative department with rapidly changing conditions.
* Write and speak to internal and external clients in a clear, concise manner appropriate for the audience.
* In addition to the above, you must be a good fit at Return Path. To be successful here, you must demonstrate Personal/Professional Growth, Professionalism, Execution, and Strategic Thinking; have a Positive Impact and a great sense of humor.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.