Phreesia is a fast-paced environment that has reached 60 million patients (and counting) using our check-in process. Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Don’t worry, we provide the coffee and food. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help improve sales performance through better processes, technology, and methodologies.
* Provide comprehensive presentations using historical data to support planning and goal setting.
* Develop weekly/monthly reporting and provide analysis on sales performance KPIs.
* Support sales leadership with internal meeting preparation and follow-up.
* Maintain and input contract terms to ensure proper billing of accounts and CRM integrity.
* Maintain CRM tracking and reporting as well as certain proprietary applications.
* Design and conduct training for onboarding of newly-hired salespeople and sales development representatives.
* 2-7 years of experience in a sales operations or financial/consulting analyst role
* Salesforce CRM experience with ability to create queries and reports a plus
* Familiar with salesforce add-ons like Octiv/Tinderbox.
* Mastery of MS Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Process improvement experience
* Ability to develop technical requirements
* SaaS experience a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.