Customer Relations Supervisor
(Maryland Heights, Missouri)
Job Posting Details
Lumeris™ serves as a long-term operating partner for organizations that are committed to the transition from volume- to value-based care and delivering extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris enables clients to profitably achieve greater results through proven playbooks based on collaboration, transparent data and innovative engagement methodologies.
This position is responsible for the overall running of the Customer Service tasks including: meeting CMS call center & correspondence timeliness standards in an accurate and professional manner. This position will address all staff issues including department scheduling workload monitoring and reporting along with the issuance of member and provider notifications in a timely manner. This position will work closely with the senior leadership, upper management, work force management and Auditor Trainer team.
* Ensure all inbound calls from members, providers & other health care professionals are answered accurately, timely and in a professional manner meeting CMS standards.
* Must be able to handle volatile situations and act urgently when necessary.
* Oversee batch preparation process as part of claims adjudication task
* Oversee all incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure timely, accurate and professional responses including appeals, grievances & CTM workload.
* Oversee the preparation, mailing and accuracy of member and provider notifications
* Monitor all assigned tasks workload and reporting to ensure all departments standards are met.
* Daily distribution of workload to ensure idle time is kept to a minimum and workload remains balanced and timely.
* Coordinate special projects among staff and offers assistance to other depts. when possible.
* Manage and oversee the day to day operations of a non-exempt staff.
* Provide feedback and follow up on the performance of tasks.
* Oversee the scheduling for the team, ensure coverage, and monitor workload.
* Energize and motivate team through strong leadership, clear communication, and by setting a positive example.
* Oversee all initial performance management aspects of the team; includes coaching, mentoring, and developing team.
* Candidate must have a minimum of two years experience within the Essence Customer Service department or demonstrated proven ability to perform all tasks.
* Candidate must have working PC knowledge and excellent keyboarding skills.
* Excellent decision making skills and good organizational skills along with working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to treat employees in a fair and professional manner.
* Proactive vs. reactive, flexible/adaptable, a good communicator, respectful, enthusiastic, open minded, resourceful, open to change, interested in feedback, organized, consistent, delegator and takes initiative.
* Must be able to work in the St. Louis office
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Competitive salaries, challenging work assignments & developmental opportunities. Comprehensive benefits package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, matching 401K & tuition assistance.