Leesa is a single, beautifully designed luxury mattress that's ordered exclusively online and delivered straight to your door. The Leesa is expertly crafted with a luxury look and universal feel that works for every body. All Leesa mattresses offer tremendous value, and come with a 100-night risk free trial, free shipping and easy returns.
Leesa is seeking an experienced product manager to oversee the ongoing development, enhancement and optimization of its ecommerce platform, website and marketing / technology toolset.
* Own and manage the product development backlog, prioritizing design, user experience and development initiatives
* Oversee the software development lifecycle processes, from concept through to development and QA testing
* Work with the CTO, CFO and Head of Marketing on the identification of improvements to the current technical stack
* Constantly monitor website conversion rate and on-site metrics to optimize user experience and checkout flow
* Oversee the planning and execution of A/B testing and conversion optimization, leveraging software tools and vendors, as needed
* Work with marketing team to develop promotional campaign logic and user personalization
* Communicate all promotional campaign logic and details to designers and developers to meet production deadlines
* Work with user experience team to create impactful, high-converting landing pages and on-site content
* Prior experience working with direct to consumer brands is a plus
* 5+ years of experience in product management or project management in a consumer facing brand
* Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), agile principles and task management with a successful track record of delivering front end projects.
* Expert understanding of conversion optimization techniques, A/B testing and on-site interaction
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.