Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
* Responsible for in lab activities such as calibration of various electrical and non electrical instruments.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
* Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
* Delivers (does not design) fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
* Serves as an internal resource on technical issues. In addition to manual calibrations, automation platforms and software will be used to calibrate measurement and test equipment.
* Takes ownership of commitments and delivers on them.
* Will primarily be working with third party products and require the ability to learn and understand them.
* Solves straight-forward issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization.
* Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service center delivery goals.
* Maximizes the use of existing assets, multi-tasks effectively and ensures resources are used properly.
* This position requires a 4 year degree or equivalent training/certification. Direct experience in metrology/calibration is highly desired.
* Maintains a positive attitude and provides constructive dialogue with respect to business strategies, direction and policies. Understands the service business and remains flexible to changing business needs.
* Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. Initiates customer interaction when appropriate. Resolves technical problems and provides advice on set-up, applications and issues related to compatibility. Escalates issues when necessary and maintains ownership through resolution. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
* Learns new, emerging technologies rapidly. Quickly becomes proficient in calibration support and adjustment as new products are introduced. Takes initiative and seeks to expand overall education/experience level
* Team player and works well in a fast paced dynamic environment with people of various experiences.
Apply to Keysight Technologies (Field Service Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.