At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Join a company where technology and teamwork unite! Work with the leading supplier of educational assessment products and services. Temporary/Contract positions on the northwest side of Indianapolis. Candidates need to be willing to work a 37.5 hour work week working between the hours of 8am - 8pm. Monday-Friday.
* In this position you will work with Educators and Administrators from school districts nationwide. It is important the individual has excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical personnel. Work requires initiative and judgment.
* Provide tier 1 technical support through front-line telephone and email communication to the educational community.
* Responsible for opening and owning service issues, while keeping in contact with initiator to actively work issues until resolved.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining high level, quality work and output.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-oriented environment.
* Must have exceptional customer service skills including proficiency in trouble-shooting and problem solving.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and tolerate stress while maintaining strong attention to detail.
* Proficient in the use of process of elimination skills and provide the best solution in clear easy to follow steps.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication
* Ability to work independently and also work well in a team
* Professional, organized & detail oriented
* Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
* 1 year Customer Service experience required working within a call center environment
* 1 year knowledge and experience working with JAVA, HTML, Windows, MAC, Android, and IPAD support
* Hardware and software trouble shooting experience
* Basic Wi-Fi and Networking experience
* Experience with SalesForce Preferred but not required
* Typing skills of at least 35 WPM
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.