Act-On Software is a marketing automation company delivering innovation that empowers marketers to do the best work of their careers. Act-On is the only integrated workspace to address the needs of the customer experience, from brand awareness and demand generation, to retention and loyalty. With Act-On, marketers can drive better business outcomes and see higher customer lifetime value.
* Become an Act-On expert including the product's technical workings and practical business application.
* Take ownership with delivering and exceeding customer service level agreement commitments and customer expectations.
* Exercise discretion and judgment on whether and how to address customer issues.
* Assist customers with technical questions relating to Act-On and peripheral software (including but not limited to internet browsers, Salesforce.com, Website hosting software, API's, etc.).
* Assist our Customer Success Team with technical implementations/Questions related to the Act-On service.
* Utilize independent and creative problem solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis for customer reported issues.
* Manage and maintain incoming support tickets and phone calls from customers from receipt through resolution. Exercise discretion in managing priorities for customer concerns.
* Author and maintain knowledge base articles as needed for technical implementation procedures.
* Contribute to the Act-On Communities and Public Forum.
* Exercise discretion on deciding when and whether to position additional services and other product services, for a fee, to existing customers.
**Required Technical Experience**
* 1-3+ years of experience in a technical support role.
* Understanding of the use and configuration of major Internet browsers.
* Understanding of desktop OS systems (Windows and Mac).
* Basic network (latency, etc.) troubleshooting experience.
* Previous experience with API's and XML a plus.
* Additional preferred experience with Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketing Automation, website hosting, email delivery and SEO.
* Previous SaaS support experience a plus.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
* A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to understand customer problems and questions, document and work through to final resolution; detail oriented.
* Ability to work under minimal direction.
* College degree or equivalent work experience.
Apply to Act-On Software (Technical Solutions Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.