We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 60,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
The Manager of Dining Services is responsible for overseeing day-to-day and strategic operations of Employee Café, Executive Dining Rooms, Catering, Pantries and Vending Programs through active management of Food Services Contractor. This position will have a primary focus on managing Supplier performance, processes, and quality standards for services. This Manager will strive towards innovation of services, assist with lowering cost of delivery, and work with suppliers to integrate the service into operations while dramatically enhancing the customer experience. The candidate will own the effective participation in quality assurance programs to drive towards a higher level of client satisfaction as well as achieve minimum scoring metrics as stipulated in both Client and Vendor contracts.
* Maintain excellent relationships with employees, guests, facility operations and Client
* Continuously monitor established quality procedures, and resolve internal quality issues and customer complaints concerning product and or service dissatisfaction
* Directly interface, both verbally and written, with client senior management, vendors, and all levels of the organization
* Knowledgeable on HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) controls along with proper storage and use of food
* Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving
* Oversee safety, sanitation and maintenance programs
* Stay current with all federal and state regulations/codes, comply with specifications, and ensure standards are met
* Ability to create and manage budgets, flash reports, financial targets and forecasts
* Analyze trends and utilize data to anticipate and proactively address issues in the environment
* Monthly analysis of operating statements, including reviewing, coding and approving invoices
* Knowledge of cash handling procedures and reconciliation of multiple cash banks and reports
* Manage purchasing and inventory controls
* Closely monitor work requests through the work order system
* Submit Monthly and Quarterly updates - Dining Services & BCP
* Conduct regularly planned inspections of the sites to check the level of service quality provided by in-house and vendor teams. These inspections should serve as an assurance of quality as measured by the surveys and feedback received from the clients
* Ensure compliance with contract terms and participate in quarterly business reviews
**Minimum Required:** Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional experience)
**Preferred:** Bachelor’s Degree (specifically Hospitality)
* 5-7 years food service experience, including 4 years at the management level
* Industry Expertise - Understand the fundamentals of the outsourcing business and be a proven leader in the client services arena, including but not limited to, supplier performance management practices
* Excellent leadership and organizational skills, flexible and adaptable to constant changes and must possess attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication coupled with exceptional business etiquette, hospitality and client relations
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
* Excellent PC skills, proficient in all MS applications, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.