Our team of 9 engineers is curious, driven, friendly, and collaborative. We believe in an egoless approach to development and a blameless approach to problem solving. While we work independently, we support each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, and pair programming, facilitating learning and reducing friction in our regular release schedule of every 3 weeks.
As a Sales Engineer, you have detailed technical knowledge of all of our products, and particularly the security and architectural aspects of our platform. You are great at communicating technical details to potential prospects and existing customers. You know how to listen to both what the prospect is and isn’t saying, and know how to position our products appropriately. You also know when it’s appropriate to say our products are the wrong fit for the prospective customers. In this role, you will work hand in hand with sales reps to nurture and close opportunities, and share your learnings with the HelloSign Product team to ensure the product meets the requirements of large-scale deployments.
* Clearly and effectively articulate the unique value of HelloSign’s products to prospects and customers.
* Clearly and effectively articulate the technical architecture, product capabilities and security aspects of our products
* Build and give demos of our products to show how our products fit a prospect’s needs, building custom demos when necessary
* Help build a scalable way to demo our products to help a growing SE team be effective and consistent
* Be able to work seamlessly with account executives to improve likelihood of deal closure
* Provide technical training when appropriate to sales colleagues
* Collect, prioritize and share product feedback from prospects and sales colleagues with the Product team on a regular basis
* Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Google, Oracle, and custom client integrations
* Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
* Strive to make our customers awesome (by ensuring success with our products)
* Passion for cloud technologies
* Active listening and consultative selling skills
* Creative problem solving skills
* Obvious passion for your work and excellent communication skills
* Technically adept in various B2B enterprise software technologies
* Proven track record in helping to close large, complex deals
* 4 year degree required
* 3+ years’ experience as Sales Engineer at SaaS Company
* 3-4 years’ experience in a similar positionDeveloper/programming skills a plus
* Familiarity with project management solutions a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.