GROUP360 Worldwide is a strategic marketing communications firm helping companies and their brands go-to-market.
The Senior Software Developer contributes to the growth and performance of our marketing applications and business process solutions. Key responsibilities will include the design, development, testing and deployment of enhanced software systems.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions without direction and under direction from senior staff members
* Maintain and enhance large scale existing ColdFusion code base for major clients
* Navigate between teams and projects as our fast-pace business grows and evolves
* Work cross-functionally with internal customers
* Manage individual projects, priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
* Develop, enhance, document, and teach design, development, testing, and deployment procedures
* Provide direction in complex problem solving situations
* Lead and direct projects as required
* Research and implement proof of concepts for system innovations
**Education, Experience & Skills**
* Solid understanding of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
* Deep understanding of distributed version control, specifically Git
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* API integration and development experience using REST
* Strong Object-oriented skills
* Experience developing service oriented and high volume web applications
* Experience and understanding of MVC architecture
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk)
* Experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL and Postgres)
* Experience with DevOps (Boxen specifically) preferred
* Experience leading in an agile development environment
* Strong project management skills required
* In-depth experience with Test Driven Development (Jasmine, MXUnit, CFSelenium) preferred
* Experience with Continuous Integration preferred
* B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field (in lieu of degree, 4-6 years of relevant work experience)
**Who you are:**
* You love technology.
* You ask questions and find answers.
* You have a team first mentality, and while incredibly talented are even more so humble.
* You love open source, but are more in love with object-oriented and conceptual approaches than you are a particular language.
* You follow Github projects and contribute from time to time.
* You may even have your own project and folks that follow you.
* You search for how a problem can be solved rather than why it cannot.
* You enjoy sharing knowledge, teaching skills, and addressing issues with tact.
* You are always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to evolve.
Apply to GROUP360 Worldwide (Senior Software Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.