Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. .
This position will manage and oversee general administrative and accounting functions for the location. In this role, will also supervise and train office and administrative staff to ensure overall implementation of, and compliance with, company policies and procedures.
* Conduct new hire orientation, schedule and administer drug/alcohol screening, process paperwork, and communicate with corporate office on personnel issues.
* Oversee training of staff on Accounts Payables and Receivables process.
* Manage attendance records for location personnel.
* Ensure Department of Transportation (DOT) files are in compliance, annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) checks, license renewals, certifications and reviews are current.
* Conduct safety meetings and training classes for Drivers.
* Review all invoices and process incentive/rebate records for payment.
* Oversee building security, trash removal, utilities, phone systems and purchasing of office supplies.
* Investigate and report accidents, and forward required documentation to insurance carrier and corporate office.
* Administer purchasing/leasing and maintenance agreements for company vehicles, office and warehouse equipment.
* Maintain petty cash, distribute monies, maintain receipts, and submit reports to corporate office for reimbursement.
* Ensure location’s compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
* Schedule certification classes, distribute information, and maintain record-keeping.
* Communicate with Information Technology (IT) department, to ensure fully operational systems at all times.
* Provide monthly reports to Regional Finance Group and Human Resources as required.
**Minimum Skills Required:**
* 4 year College Degree and/or equivalent related work experience.
* 5 years Office Management experience, with at least 2 direct reports.
* 2+ years experience with DOT and OSHA.
* Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook).
* Excellent communication skills (i.e. written and oral).
**Preferred but not Essential:**
* 2+ years experience with inventory procedures.
* Experience in a Distribution/Manufacturing environment.
* Worker Compensation experience.
* Knowledge of accounting systems.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.