Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms.
Financial Consultants are responsible and accountable for building productive relationships with Fidelity's Mass Affluent investor base with greater than $250K in investable assets. In building their "books," our representatives will be working with existing Fidelity clients and with incoming leads to establish these long-standing relationships. It is expected that they will serve between 400 and 500 clients when they reach full capacity. Their primary role will be to serve our clients by offering them a single point of contact for all of their investment, planning, and guidance needs. This includes working directly with clients on their retirement, non-retirement, brokerage and cash management accounts.
* Identifies, executes and follows up on opportunities to gather additional client assets while engaging in client centered discussions.
* Initiates customer relationships through prospecting, lead utilization, local market and community involvement. Helps develop and execute the local market development plans through one on one client meetings and seminars.
* Attains designated business goals (Net-Promoter and Loyalty, Household Acquisition, Development, and Retention) at an individual level as well as a branch level.
* Leverages tools and resources available to proactively initiate, drive and maintain client engagement. (I.e. Book of Business, email and marketing tools).
* Adheres to compliance/risk procedures and exhibits detailed attention to disclosure policies by maintaining focus on customers' best interest.
* Develops long term client relationships by careful planning to meet clients immediate and future needs by providing and demonstrating solid financial planning skills and client centered advice and guidance interactions.
* Introduces clients to investment strategies and works with client to develop financial plan leveraging the appropriate Guidance tools.
* Positions appropriate products in the context of current needs as well as customer's long term financial plans.
* Quarterbacks the client relationship; educates clients on tools including products, guidance channels, service and trading.
* Educates outbound prospects or current clients to use technology and channels to monitor, maintain, service and manage their investments.
* Drives face to face customer appointments and interactions in the branch as well as outbound phone sale opportunities.
**Education and Experience**
* 5 + years of direct sales experience working with high net worth clients
* 7 + years of work experience
* Bachelors degree preferred
* CFP, CRA or CMFC a plus
**Skills and Knowledge**
* Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
* Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance Licenses required (or to be obtained within 6 months of hire)
* PC Skills and systems knowledge
* Excellent communication and presentation skills