What started as a backyard Texas brainstorm between 5 co-founders is now the driving force in a multibillion-dollar industry. FanDuel got its start at the 2009 SXSW Interactive festival — right there in that backyard — when our founding team decided to focus their efforts on changing the game in fantasy sports.
Art Directors and designers at FanDuel move fast. Across multiple disciplines. We design, test, collaborate and ship — all with customers at the forefront of our designs. We want our campaigns to have impact but also enhance the everyday lives of real people (our users) and provide real value.
This role isn’t just great execution. You’ll solve problems with a passion and obsess over details others might not notice. You’ll work within an award winning design team on a product that ripples across the sports world. You’ll help millions of fans enjoy sports even more. And you’ll leave your mark on a worldwide stage.
* Collaborate across the business to concept and create big marketing ideas that can live across channels and platforms
* Develop mockups and sketches that communicate ideas and then follow through to execution
* Take complex concepts, campaigns and products and bring them to life simply and beautifully
* Manage projects and provide design direction working closely to guide the work of external agencies
* Chair feedback sessions, design critiques and retrospectives to make sure the team is constantly improving
* Hire, mentor and inspire junior creative staff and help them in their development
* Work with external vendors and freelancers where needed
* Make presentations internally and /or with senior level team members
* Lead assigned creative projects and team members with a hands-on supervisory approach while facilitating a collaborative team environment
* You are an Art Director from either an agency or digital consumer business with a minimum 5 years of experience
* You are comfortable working across mediums to holistically bring an idea to life
* You know how to implement a brand identity
* You take full ownership of your work and drive it through to an end solution
* You love to collaborate and showcase your ideas
* You enjoy managing multiple projects to aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* You work hard, but you know it’s important to have fun while you do
* You enjoy presenting concepts directly to marketing stakeholders and design teams
* Sign off and review marketing creatives before they go to market
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.