TTI's principal areas of business are power tools, outdoor power equipment, floor care appliances, solar powered lighting and electronic measuring products. The industry giant is headquartered in Hong Kong, maintains a customer servicing network in North America, Europe and Australia.
As part of the Graphics & Marketing team, the Sr. Graphic Designer will work closely with the Art Director to design all forms of high-quality print media to determine best approaches for each project based on established messaging and goals. The Sr. Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion and provides expertise and creative input while ensuring brand standards are maintained and innovative creative solutions are successfully delivered on-time. Creative projects include packaging, point-of-purchase, on-line advertising and web design, promotional materials and other materials requested by the marketing department. Additional responsibilities include organizing project schedules, manage workflow, meeting deadlines, and other duties as assigned.
* Work closely with the Art Director shaping and driving the conceptualization, design of brand and marketing communications, with keen attention to assignment objectives and deliverables requested
* Apply creative thinking, research, and problem solving to translate creative briefs into communications solutions through design
* Lead design, development, production and preparation of creative graphics, layouts and packaging materials
* Produce compelling, ideas and designs for on-line and off-line mediums
* Ensure that design solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, structure, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand in hand
* Other Duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree with relevant industry experience. Visual Communication Design
* Solid portfolio with 5+ years of experience in Graphic Design and strong execution and craftsmanship skills
* Experience in product photography, retouching and/or photo shoot /video
* Strong corporate identity and typographic skills is required
* Strong strategic, creative and conceptual abilities, create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
* Must be able to work with deadlines and have excellent project management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills are imperative, as is the ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with 3rd party vendors / outside agencies
* Proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Programs
* After Effects, Flash and Premiere or equivalent video/animation software
* Knowledge of HTML / Web Design Software a plus
* Management experience preferred
* Limited Travel possible
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.