Mainz Brady Group is an IT staffing firm, serving California, Oregon, and Washington. As the pyramid in our logo reflects, building strong relationships is the foundation of what we do—and the reason clients and candidates choose to partner with us.
* The Visual Designer will be designing static art, copy layouts and other visual presentations.
* This position is responsible for creating the visual 'look and feel' and style for a number of varied projects across different mediums.
* The visual designer is provided with a specific strategic goal and a high level creative direction, but is ultimately responsible for creating and designing the static graphic art for the particular project using their own originality, creativity and talent.
* The graphic art they will produce may pertain to video, print or branding elements of the project.
* This role will be required to work closely with the B2B and Sales Marketing teams and with the design lead.
* Create static graphic art to support projects undertaken by the B2B and Sales Marketing teams.
* Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to project stakeholders and creative director
* Work with creative director to incorporate the visual identity.
* Participate in opportunity brainstorming and prioritization
* Execute creative direction of project through preparation of design deliverables
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.