THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION.
Intermediate level position responsible for performing service dispatch activities related to the daily operations for all customer service, and compliance orders.
1. Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates work orders (i.e. connections, disconnections, and emergency services) to the appropriate service technician to continue operations flow.
2. Makes decisions while considering multiple factors. Works under tight deadlines and pressure, when dispatching emergency (i.e. leaks) or non-emergency orders. Monitors assigned service technicians and other field personnel (approximately 40 ) to ensure service delivery and appointments are made.
3. Responds to calls and requests (written or verbal) from customer service and field operations employees regarding work orders.
4. Receives and processes transactions and requests based on designated level of authority. Forwards other issues to appropriate level of responsibility.
5. Responds to current and/or prospective customers regarding emergency service orders utilizing company policy.
6. Uses operational tools (spreadsheet applications, e-mail, Customer Information System, Resource Management, etc.) for record keeping, transferring data and communicating.
7. Communicates and coordinates with other dispatchers and customer service employees to efficiently utilize all resources.
8. Completes, maintains accurate records, reports and emergency order logs to comply with Company and regulatory requirements.
9. Lives the Company's values and the Deal between the Company and its employees
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and three years of experience in a customer service, customer call center, dispatch operations or closely related environment.
Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide basic types of factual information.
Requires the ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Requires computer skills for data entry, reference and/or retrieval tasks. Prefer experience with billing and/or dispatching systems.
Works in an indoor environment. Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting. Requires sitting for long periods of time.
This position is subject to shift work and to 24 hours/7 days a week operations.
**Job:** **Customer Service*
**Title:** *Dispatcher - San Antonio - Rotating Shifts Required*
**Location:** *Texas-San Antonio*
Apply to English Color and Supply (Dispatcher - San Antonio - Rotating Shifts)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.