Job Posting Details
Dataminr is the leading real-time information discovery company. Dataminr transforms real-time data from Twitter and other public sources into actionable signals, identifying the most relevant information in real-time for clients in Finance, the Public Sector, News, Corporate Security and Crisis Management.
You’re a tireless seeker of those elusive engineering candidates that are not actively looking for a new opportunity. You know that the only way to stay competitive in this market is to constantly find new ways to engage candidates. You stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes.
You’re tech savvy and you believe in keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient, and human at all stages. You genuinely want to connect top engineers to their perfect next opportunity.
You’re passionate about Dataminr’s mission and excited to help us build the most outstanding engineering team ever. You're excited about being our sole Technical Recruiter responsible for building the teams that fuel our powerful algorithm.
* Full lifecycle recruiting across all technical openings: Platform, Data, Front End, Infrastructure, and more
* Work closely with engineering managers to meet our technical hiring goals and expectations
* Partner with hiring managers and engineering teams to develop, implement, and manage short-term and long-term recruiting strategies
* Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, cold calling, networking, complex web searches and research
* Be the in-house expert on Dataminr's technical hiring needs, job specifications, and search requirements
* Create and foster high touch relationships with active and passive candidates
* Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies for technical talent
* Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier institution
* 4+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth technology or startup environment
* Deep understanding of engineering functions and ability to assess a candidate’s technical skills
* Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and manage them through the interview process
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Superior attention to detail, organizational skills and multitasking abilities
* Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
* Strong sense of urgency, initiative and problem solving skills
* Experience working with and navigating applicant tracking systems
* Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability and life. Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses, 401(k) savings plan.