Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or high-scale infrastructure. Because Datadog collects metrics and events from 100+ different technologies and services out of the box, including other monitoring tools, you can monitor your entire stack in one place, without any gaps.
* Solve a scaling bottleneck in a critical service
* Deploy a new feature to production, progressively rolling it out with feature flags
* Investigate and fix a production issue from a service your team owns
* Design a way to scale up a service for more traffic
* With your team, plan the most important projects to work on next
* You have significant experience in one or more languages
* You value code simplicity and performance
* You can design architecture to solve problems at high scale
* You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
* You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
* You've worked at high scale with systems like Redis, Cassandra, Kafka
* You wrote your own data pipelines once or twice before
* You have a strong background in statistics
* You have significant experience with Go, C, or Python
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.