Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or high-scale infrastructure. Because Datadog collects metrics and events from 100+ different technologies and services out of the box, including other monitoring tools, you can monitor your entire stack in one place, without any gaps.
Datadog is a SaaS based cloud monitoring solution that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. We are producing strong revenue with healthy funding, and working towards an IPO. We are looking for a Sales Analyst take charge of our sales analysis and reporting. You will partner with leadership to find new areas of process optimization through data driven analysis, while enabling leadership to make critical and educated process decisions as we continue to grow.
* Develop, update, and distribute reports to better understand areas that the sales process can be improved
* Partner with executives to analyze sales performance, territory planning, and built out a global sales model
* Determining and understanding business trends and fluctuations in quarterly forecasts
* Identifying key business drives and providing insight into how to develop these areas
* Establish new ways to enhance the speed and accuracy of sales reporting
* Analyze compensation plans and assumptions used as it relates to overall ramp up of the global sales team combined with the global forecast
**Who you are:**
* Highly analytical
* Detail orientated
* Enjoy analyzing data and developing reports
* Strong problem solver
* Comfortable working with Salesforce data
* Can team with multiple departments of Sales, Sales Operations, Finance..etc.
* 5+ years in a Sales Analyst, Financial Analyst, or Sales Operations role
* Strong financial modeling and budgeting capabilities
* Ability to develop actionable recommendations in process optimization based off data from reports
* Extensive experience with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Drive, and Salesforce
* Experience working in a high tech, fast paced company
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.