Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
As a Front-End Web Developer, your main responsibility is for the development and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces. You’ll work as part of a UX team that advocates the best possible user experience. This involves working closely with Usability Analysts and Designers, in using markup language to turn low-fidelity wireframes or high-fidelity mockups into testable prototypes or working browser based solutions. You’ll also work closely with back end development engineers to implement server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven web applications.
* Constantly seeking to develop your personal skillsets by learning new technologies (learning).
* Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies (being relevant).
* Working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while producing high quality work (speed and accuracy).
* Discussing technical solutions with team members and providing innovative new ideas to solutions (communication).
* Self-motivation, so we can focus on inspiring, not instructing.
**Your skills and experience:**
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline with 2-3 years professional experience
* Experience with HTML and CSS best practices
* Experience with CSS Preprocessors: SASS/SCSS and LESS.
* Experience with task runners like NPM and Gulp.
* Experience with Bootstrap, grid systems and custom responsive layouts.
* Experience in Microsoft .NET framework: MVC, WebForms and Core.
* Experience with repositories: GitHub and Team Foundation Server.
* Understanding and practicality of User Experience and Usability principles.
* Knowledge of WCAG accessibility guidelines.
* Knowledge of SQL and stored procedures
* Understanding of application programming interfaces (API)
* Experience with mobile layout and development
* Visual Design Experience is a plus
* Visual Prototyping/Wire-framing Experience is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.