Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
* Design and implement Big Data–based processing and access solutions for Web service enabled searches and visualizations.
* Create custom RESTful Web services to expose large quantities of data.
* Refine a data processing pipeline focused on unstructured and semi–structured data refinement.
* Enable dynamic and powerful visualization of Big Data by building services that can scale data access using techniques, including aggregation, paging, and faceting.
* Support quick turn and rapid implementations and larger scale and longer duration enterprise services.
* Support business development, market investments, and client engagements related to Big Data analytic solutions.
* 3+ years of experience with object–oriented languages, including Java and C#
* Experience with using Hadoop–related or similar distributed computing technologies
* Experience with implementing rapid response query solutions on Big Data platforms, including indexing for combinations and variations of temporal, spatial, and textual
* Experience with implementing and leveraging Solr, Elasticsearch, or other scalable Lucene or similar text search engine implementation
* Experience with writing Web services, including RESTful services exposing JSON
* Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks, including Jersey or Spring MVC
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS degree
* Experience in indexing with inverted indices on technologies, including NoSQL data stores, such as Accumulo, HBase, Cassandra, or Mongo
* Experience in complex data processing pipelines, including ETL and data ingestion dealing with unstructured and semi–structured data
* Experience with named entity extraction and resolution across a corpus of diverse data sets
* Experience with micro services architectures and design patterns, including the 12 Factor App
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.