Five9 is the leading provider of cloud contact center software. We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence, coupled with a deep understanding of the cost and complexity involved in running a contact center.
Five9 is a 100 million dollar leader in cloud based contact center solutions and one of the fastest growing companies in the bay area. To complement our rapid growth we are currently sourcing for a Sr. Data Architect to join our Product organization. In this exciting opportunity, you will be working closely with Five9’s Product Management, Development, and Operations teams in developing a comprehensive data strategy, and implementing it with the help of application developers of Five9 Cloud Call Center platform.
* Design and develop a data platform that fits the transactional and reporting needs of the Organization.
* Understand and analyze business data requirements and architect an accurate, extensible, flexible and logical data model.
* Rapidly prototype and prove the solutions using relational and OLAP databases.
* Understand and maintain existing schema with industry standard change management process to achieve zero down time schema upgrade.
* Set up the data modelling tenants and review the proposed data modelling changes against the same.
* Develop and keep current, a high-level data strategy that fits with the Data Warehouse Standards and the overall strategy of the Company.
* Design and build world class high-volume real-time data ingestion frameworks and automate various data sources into big data technologies like Hadoop etc.
* Identify and predict technology needs related to data and reporting for the organization, and propose technology solutions.
* Ability to identify and resolve any performance and/or data related issues in production.
* Communicate and collaborate effectively and work closely within a coordinated team environment and maintain composure while dealing with time sensitive deadlines or challenging people.
* 10+ years of overall Software engineering experience.
* Highly experienced in Data modelling, architecture and metadata management.
* Expert level skill in modelling, managing, scaling and performance tuning high volume transactional database.
* Experience developing a distributed data processing platform with Big Data technologies.
* Experience with commercial ETL platforms.
* Experience working with, processing and managing large data sets (multi TB scale).
* Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
* Working knowledge of java based web application development and integration with databases.
* Understanding of database change management to be able to upgrade software with no down time.
* Experience in planning, scope identification, estimating work effort and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.