Blade Technology is a software developer for the oil and gas industry. The company is wholly owned by Blade Energy Partners, an engineering consulting firm helping oil and gas exploration companies design and drill the deep wells required to meet our future energy needs.
The .Net Software Engineer collaborates with the Blade Technology team to help create the new industry-leading well design tool, StrinGnosis (stringnosis.com).
* Participate in all stages of design and development of the tool
* Develop components in C# and .NET using WPF
* Develop unit tests, debug reported problems, fix bugs
* Participate in design meetings and reviews, contribute to technical specifications
**Qualified candidates should possess:**
* Bachelors’ degree or better in Computer Science (preferably) or other engineering degree.
* 4+ years in .NET development (or 3+ years in .NET plus a strong Java or C++ development background).
* Familiarity with SQL database, WinForms controls, WPF.
* Excellent understanding of object-oriented development principles.
* Production experience with MVVM, MVP, TDD.
* Familiarity with software development lifecycle and tools.
* Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Experience with numerical methods a plus.
* Must have US work authorization.
**The successful candidate is**
* Unafraid of math. Ability to comprehend and implement mathematical algorithms correctly is a mustlearn and implement mathematical algorithms correctly is a must.
* A team player with excellent written communication skills.
* Passionate about software design.
Apply to Blade Energy Partners (.NET Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.