**Qualifications We Require**
* Bachelor's and Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or relevant discipline, plus two years of relevant experience.
* Software design, engineering and development, including familiarity with modern software development practices and tools.
* Experience with object-oriented software development (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
**Qualifications We Desire**
* Knowledge of and experience with implementation of the full software development life cycle using iterative or agile methods.
* Proficiency in a subset of the following: cost estimation, requirements capture, hardware and software architectural design, software modeling using UML, systems-level software testing, high consequence anomaly resolution, documentation and training, information assurance, and deployment of delivered systems.
* Experience/education in research and development efforts using a subset of the following: system engineering, hardware and software architecture, distributed system design, data exploitation/mining/fusion algorithms, digital signal processing, image processing, optical systems, command and control systems, numerical analysis, modeling and simulation, relational/object/geographic database technologies, user interfaces, scientific data visualization, web services technologies, and software development for multi-core/GPU/parallel computing.
* Experience with relevant application and mission domains (ground systems/data centers/operations centers, remote sensing, sensor technologies, proliferation detection, monitoring and surveillance).
* Experience with large, complex scientific and technical software systems engineering, development and deployment.
* Relevant professional certifications (e.g., Project Management Professional, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Systems Engineering Professional).
* Ability to obtain and maintain a SCI clearance, which may require a polygraph test.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and present ideas and results in oral and written form.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment.