Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients with neurodegenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
The Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing plans for their business territory and executing on these plans in order to bring the greatest benefit to the greatest number of MS patients. In this role, you will convey complex clinical and reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy. You must be able to utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer's needs and develop solutions within the Biogen framework that meet these needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to ensure that the Biogen suite of services is made available as needed.
* Minimum 3-5+ years B2B and/or pharmaceutical/biotech sales experience required
* Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking (top 30%) over 3 years (+), achievement awards, etc.
* Proven ability to drive results in a difficult market
* Documented experience working in a collaborative team setting
* Customer and patient focused and able to drive for results
* Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future Education
* BS/BA preferred, MBA a plus
Apply to Biogen (Territory Business Manager of Neurology)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.