Airware offers complete enterprise drone solutions that are built on the Aerial Information Platform, so that aerial data becomes an extension of a company’s existing data management systems. Airware’s comprehensive set of technology enables enterprises to plan, capture, and analyze aerial data, all within an enterprise workflow. Based in San Francisco, Airware has built a cross-disciplinary team of experts in aerospace, robotics, geospatial, hardware, software, and cloud.
The Head of Information Security is responsible for establishing and maintaining the overall information security program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected in alignment with industry standards for a global enterprise SaaS company. S/he will be responsible for establishing appropriate standards and controls, managing security technologies, driving the establishment/implementation of security policies and procedures, and responding to incidents. As part of this, s/he will be responsible for security related compliance (eg. plan and successfully achieve key industry standards/certifications such as NIST, ISO).
* Create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements
* Supervise development of (and ensure compliance with) corporate security policies, standards and procedures
* Develop processes to track performance against program metrics and communicate internally and externally
* Anticipate new security threats and stay-up-to-date with evolving infrastructures
* Monitor security vulnerabilities, threats and events in network and host systems
* Develop strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities
* Promote a culture of information security throughout the organization, providing subject matter expertise, guidance and training
* Prepare financial forecasts for security operations and proper maintenance cover for security assets
* Prioritize security projects based on costs, benefits, resources and alignment with business goals
* Execute regular Information Security Audits to ensure compliance with existing Information Security Policies and identify areas for improvement
**Necessary Skills and Experience**
* 10+ years of experience in information security operations
* Expert understanding of security concepts, principles, and industry standards
* Handles complex technology projects involving multiple disciplines or business units
* Works independently and with management on high visible, divisional/cross-divisional projects
* Strong oral and written communication skills with ability clearly communicate complex concepts in simple terms for key stakeholders
**Beneficial Skills and Experience**
CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) or equivalent desired
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.