adMarketplace is the largest independent search advertising marketplace. Named by Crain's as one of New York's fastest growing companies for two years running, adMarketplace delivers performance traffic to large, data-savvy marketers and their agencies.
The Account Manager is responsible for leading and managing the execution of paid search marketing campaigns that deliver against Fortune 500 client’s business metrics. You will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of paid search marketing results for our clients.
* In-depth understanding of SEM best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI/CPA performance
* Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and the client's objectives
* Define, monitor, analyze, and work with agency or advertisers to report on progressive SEM KPI’s and provide recommendations where necessary
* Collaborate with agency partners or advertisers to actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages to meet objectives and drive performance
* Stay abreast of new paid search engine marketing developments and opportunities in the SEM landscape and incorporate into ongoing campaign management
* Continually leverage new tools & industry best practices to ensure our clients remain visible in their respective categories
* Collaborate with agency partners or advertisers to develop the long-term SEM strategy with the goal of driving growth through the paid search channel
* Proactively grow existing relationships through direct contact with our agency partners or advertisers
* Manage day-to-day support requests from our partners
* Track performance and delivery trends and report both internally and externally
* Prepare recommendations, proposals and upsell materials for client meetings including monthly meetings and Quarterly Business Review
**Skills and Experience:**
* Proven advanced Paid Search capabilities, preferably servicing Accounts with a minimum 500K SEM / PPC spend
* Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities and excellent project management skills
* Ability to be an advanced technical/discipline leader, and manage client communication independently
* Must be able to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations – i.e. adapted to change strategies and recommendations based on data set
* Minimum 2 years search marketing experience (preferably large or digital agency setting)
* Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, Certification a plus
* Strong organizational skills, detailed orientated and project management ability
* Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certification
* Bachelor’s degree required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.