(Los Angeles, California)
Job Posting Details
About 4OVER, Inc.
With some of the world’s most high-tech equipment in its arsenal, 4over delivers the best in quality products with lightning-quick turnarounds. We begin with the highest grade substrates, combined with high-end print assets that deliver 500 line screen equivalence on every job. Our print technicians are artisans in the craft of print. From coast to coast, each 4over facility takes an enormous amount of pride in their work, whether it’s offset or digital print, specialty finish or standard runs.
To continue our success, we're investing further in our Glendale, CA operation and are looking to hire an additional Driver to provide a 1st class delivery and support service to our customers working Monday - Friday starting at 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
* The Delivery Driver is responsible for making local/regional customer product deliveries using a company van.
* Deliver jobs in a timely manner to defined route/delivery area.
* Obey traffic laws and follow established transportation/traffic procedures.
* Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment such as: gas, oil, water, tires, lights, brakes etc., and ensure that vehicles are in proper compliant working order.
* Report any mechanical problems encountered with company vehicles.
* Loading and unloading of the delivery van.
* Verify the customer order manifest against shipping and delivery documents.
* Use maps/GPS safely and follow appropriate directions.
* Report delays, accidents, near misses or other traffic/transportation situations to other drivers/base.
* Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
* Assist shipping/warehouse colleagues when required.
* Customer facing - Friendly demeanor required.
* Able to communicate effectively with other employees.
* Good experience and knowledge of local roads, routes with congestion etc. in the local areas.
* Previous experience of making deliveries to customers.
* Must be able to lift up to 40-50 lbs.
* For Insurance purposes *Must* have a valid and unrestricted/clean Drivers License (Company participates in the Employer Pull Notice / EPN Program).
* Ability to communicate effectively using oral & written English is essential.
* Good experience and knowledge of local roads, routes with congestion etc in the local areas.
* Previous experience of making deliveries to business customers.
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
We Offer a great teamwork environment, development/growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, short term disability, AFLAC plans, and employee incentive program.